|المهمل و المكرر للمواضيع المكرره و المحذوفة.|
| ||LinkBack||أدوات الموضوع||انواع عرض الموضوع|
|11-22-2009, 12:09 AM||#21|
:: عضو نشيط ::
اخر اصدارة من المشغل العملاق Mp3Player v3.62
* English, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Italian, Russian
* plays all audio files supported by the phone
* playlist shows all audio files on phone, organized into folders
* displays IDv1, bitrate, frequency and mono/stereo
* volume control
* displays time elapsed and the length of the track
* easy-to-use, continuous fast-forward and rewind
* send mp3 files or Mp3Player via Bluetooth, e-mail, infrared
* NEW: bookmarks
Transferring audio files to the phone
- Wireless Link: R****res a PC with an IrDa or Bluetooth port. It is strongly recommended to set the "Memory in use" to the Memory Card (Menu/Messaging/Options/Settings/Other)! After starting the connection on your phone, use the Wireless Link icon appearing on your PC desktop to send audio files to your phone.
- PCSuite: R****res a PC with an IrDa/Bluetooth/USB cable. Install and use the Nokia offical PCSuite software to transfer files to the Memory Card
- Memory Card reader. Just copy them to the Memory Card, into any directory.
Fast forward and rewind: press the joystick left or right for a long time.
Seek: press the joystick left or right for a long time.
Restart current track: press joystick left shortly.
Next track: press joystick.
Press the joystick right to see the list of mp3 files on the phone.
NEW: Press button 0..9 for a long time to save a bookmark, or shortly to go to the saved position.
من هنا حمل البرنامج