Maple is the essential technical computing software for today’s engineers, mathematicians, and scientists. Whether you need to do quick calculations, develop design sheets, teach fundamental concepts, or produce sophisticated high-fidelity simulation models, Maple’s world-leading computation engine offers the breadth and depth to handle every type of mathematics. The result of over 25 years of cutting-edge research and development, Maple combines the world’s most powerful mathematical computation engine with an intuitive, “clickable” user interface. Its smart document environment automatically captures all of your technical knowledge in an electronic form that seamlessly integrates calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams.
Maple 13 provides enhanced tools that support every stage of the solution development process, new 3D plotting facilities, and leading-edge solvers. It offers a convenient starting point for engineering calculations with the Maple Portal for Engineers, point-and-click access to powerful control systems analysis tools, and expanded CAD connectivity that adds NX to the list of supported CAD systems. New plotting facilities include extensive annotation tools and fly-through animations, making 3D plots more meaningful and easier to interpret. Maple 13's leading-edge solvers expand the problem-solving abilities of engineers. They include techniques for finding solutions to differential equations that are beyond the scope of standard methods.
• Establishment of transfer functions for the models based on differential equations, state space, the poles and zeros of the gain
• The rapid transformation of models from one form to another
• Graphical analysis: the construction of schemes of frequency characteristics, Root locus plots, graphics of zeros and poles of linear systems
• Generation of signals of different forms of waves to create a pulse, periodic, sinusoidal, step, rectangular and triangular test signals
• Simulation of discrete and continuous systems
• Solution of differential equations using improved algorithms for solving the standard differential equations (ODEs), differential equations with partial (PDEs) and differential algebraic equations (DAEs)
• Use of new algorithms for solving classes of nonlinear differential equations of standard 1 and 2 of the order and linear differential equations of order 3
• Application of new algorithms to convert the equations into forms suitable for solution in Maple
• Improved tools for working with partial differential equations include the commands to work with the operator of Euler, the continued flow and generalized integrating factor
• Solving problems with user-defined events
• Solving parametric problems
• Definition of discrete variables in the formulation of the problem: in combination with the events of discrete variables can be used to determine the stopping criteria, conditions of return and many other events taking place in the process of making
• Interpolation Curves with the ability to view and refine results by team ArrayInterpolation for multidimensional data interpolation
• Improved options for programming
• Ability to analyze and solve systems of parametric polynomial equations and inequalities
• The command for computing the Kronecker tensor product of two matrices
• Converting MATLAB codes in Maple
• Integration with database Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Sybase, Oracle, IBM DB2 and MySQL
• Ability to query, update and create databases in Maple environment
What's new in Maple 13:
• The Maple Portal for Engineers provides a starting point for hundreds of common engineering calculations, including pointers to both interactive tools and commands. It also includes step-by-step tutorials that cover key topics in application development such as data structures and creating interactive applications.
• Context-sensitive menus for control systems development means that creation, manipulation, and visualisation operations from the Dynamic Systems package can all be done with a click of a button.
• CAD Connectivity support, which provides analysis capabilities to CAD systems such as SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor, has been expanded to include NX®.
• Element-wise operations for applying functions to all members of a data structure provide a powerful and easy way to separate data structure operations from mathematical operations, simplifying application development.
• Vector Calculus Task Template enhancements provide new templates and improved notation support to make these notationally challenging problems easier to set up and the results easier to interpret.
• An Online Troubleshooting Guide for understanding and resolving coding problems helps you make corrections quickly. Hyperlinked messages lead to explanations and suggested solutions from Maplesoft and members of the Maple community.
ОС: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
البرنامج مقسم الى 5 روابط . الحجم الكلي للبرنامج (317Mb) على موقع MediaFire: